WHAT'S IN MY BAG?





Here is a collection of products that I have in my bag on a daily basis to touch up during the day.


1. Glossier Perfecting Skin Tint:
A lightweight tinted moisturiser that helps to even out your skin tone while letting your skin breathe throughout the day.
www.glossier.com

2. Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural:
I keep this in my bag to touch my makeup during the day and stop it from getting too shiny.
http://maccosmetics.com.au

3. YSL Radiant Touch:
This is always in my bag, I like to re apply my under eye concealer throughout the day to keep the area bright and refreshed.
https://yslbeauty.com/en-AU/

4. Glossier Soothing Face Mist:
A hydrating mist that is good to use during to day to hydrate your skin, also works over powder to stop it from looking to cakey.
www.glossier.com

5. Glossier Boy Brow.
I always keep a brow gel in my bag to make sure my brows are inlace all day, I like having one with a tint to lightly colour them.
www.glossier.com

6. Chanel Coco Mademoiselle:
I like having perfume in my bag so I can touch up during the day.
7. Glossier Balm Dotcom:
My lips get so dry during the day so it's crucial that I have a lip balm in my bag,
8. The Base by Lara Bingle Skin Illuminator Shimmer:
For those times when I need a pick me up and an instant glow.
www.thebase.me

Sx.
Share:
© The Skincare Obsessive | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig