SHU UEMURA WONDER WORKER.



"FIVE SECONDS TO WONDERFUL HAIR WITH SHU UEMURA’S WONDER WORKER."


I have been obsessed with Shu Uemura's hair products ever since my hairdresser Luna at Maison Tsumiki put me onto the line a couple of years ago, the products are the highest of quality and make a dramatic difference to my hair. Their latest innovation is titled WONDER WORKER.

WONDER WORKER a product that you apply to damp hair before blowdrying to help moisturise your hair and tame frizz. The product contains Moringa Flower which is known as the giver of life enhancing nutrients.

The product aims to add texture and transform dull and lifeless hair into radiant and smooth locks in a matter of seconds, I noticed that my blow-dry was a lot smoother and took a lot less time then normal, my hair was also a lot easier to manage and for those who know how crazy my hair can get that's a pretty big deal.

The best way to use the product is to spray into towel dried hair, massage onto lengths and ends to detangle and allow the hair to naturally air dry or you can blow-dry if desired.

WONDER WORKER (150ml, RRP$45) is available exclusively in Shu Uemura Art of Hair consultant salons nationwide. To locate your nearest salon phone 1300 760 550.


Sx.

Share:
© The Skincare Obsessive | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig