Lately I have been trailing a lot of products from Rodial and the thing I love most about the line is that for me the products work instantly, one of the products that I have become obsessed with is the SUPER ACIDS X-TREME AFTER - PARTY SCRUB which contains Bentonite Clay, Glycolic and Salicylic Acid which work to exfoliate your skin and make it brighter, I can honestly tell you from using this that it instantly makes your skin look brighter and more awake.

With regular use this product will help to renew your complexion by exfoliating away any dead skin, it will help with texture, imperfections and also helps to smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. 

The scrub also contains Vitamin E and Shea Butter will help to soften and moisturise your complexion, Biotilys Probiotic Technology helps to strengthen and protect the skin from external aggressions by boosting hydration levels.

I like using this scrub when my skin needs abit of a boost and I haven't got much time as it works instantly at brightening my skin.

For more information on Rodial Click Here.

Sx.