NIP + FAB GLYCOLIC FIX DAILY CLEANSING PADS.





The Glycolic Fix Daily Cleansing Pads from Nip + Fab are pads that have been soaked in Glycolic Acid and they help to retexture and resurface your skin whilst cleansing it and Witch Hazel tones your skin. They also contain Hyaluronic Acid which helps to add moisture, Blue Daisy also helps to soothe and smooth your complexion, I know a definite glow to my skin whenever I use these.

These are a really nice addition to any routine, I like using mine in the morning for a quick cleanse or after my cleanser to make sure all of it has been removed and the pads give me a quick exfoliation too which is always a bonus.

For more information on NIP + FAB Click Here.

Sx.
Share:
© The Skincare Obsessive | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig