RODIAL DRAGON'S BLOOD HYALURONIC MASK & DRAGON'S BLOOD EYE GEL.





1. Dragon's Blood Hyaluronic Mask:
This mask contains 3D Filling Spheres and Gransil that helps to moisturise your skin, plump the appearance of fine lines and maintain hydration levels. It helps to smooth out imperfections and leaves your skin looking firmer, The product can be left on and rinsed off or I like to wear mine overnight as a deep hydrating treatment, perfect for flights to keep the skin hydrated.

2. Dragon's Blood Eye Gel:
I love this product! I apply a really thick layer to my under eye area almost like a mask and let it soak in for as long as possible and it really helps to plump that area and diminish my fine lines, it also makes for a great makeup base. It contains Dragon's Blood, Rose Water, Hyaluronic Acid which helps to refine and smooth the skin, Arnica and Haloxyl help to brighten and reduce puffiness.

For more information on Rodial Click Here.

Sx.