In my opinion retinol is one of the most important ingredients in any skincare routine, Retinol helps to accelerate the skins natural renewal process, your skin renews itself every 28 days by sloughing away dead skin, using a retinol will help speed up this process and makes way for a brighter and clearer complexion.

When your skin renews itself it's naturally brighter in appearance and the products you use thereafter are absorbed better into the skin. I have been using this serum consistently for a few weeks now at night under my moisturiser (I like Super Rich Repair or Pure Night both by Dermalogica) and I have noticed a dramatic difference in my skin.

My skin is a lot brighter and clearer, and also the texture is really smooth and I feel as though I need less makeup which is always a bonus in my eyes. The serum also contains one of my personal favourite ingredients Vitamin C which will help to even out skin tone and discolouration overtime, it also contains BioEnergized Copper Amino Acid which helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles and improve the firmness in your skin, and I can definitely tell you that it has.

The thing I love about Dermalogica is that they are all about skin and they really know what they are doing, They understand that retinol can be quite a harsh ingredient for some people which is why when you purchase the product you also receive a Buffer Cream which can be mixed into the retinol serum until your skin builds tolerance to the product.

When you are using a retinol product it's really important that your protecting your skin from the sun, I like using the Pure Light SPF 50 from Dermalogica to make sure I'm protecting my skin from further damage.

For more information on Dermalogica Click Here.

Sx.