Cowshed Smooth Shaving Cream.


Image: http://cowshedonline.com

I think it is really important to have a good quality shaving cream in your regime, they tend to contains higher quality ingredients that can lead to a closer shave without irritation. I love this one from cowshed because it does foam up too much and almost feels like your applying a moisturiser to your face when you first apply and doesn’t leave my skin irritated or red.


It contains hemp seed oil which is a great source or omega’s 3 and 6 essential fatty acids, and although you only have it on your skin for a few minutes I can really feel it working and soothing my skin.


I like to wet my hands bait then add some cream to my hand then with a shaving brush I apply it all over my beard area and shave like normal, you can use it dry as well but I always like to add a bit of water.


Perfect for anyone who suffers from inflammation from shaving.


Share:
© The Skincare Obsessive | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig