BRAND FOCUS: MODELCO.









ModelCo is an Australian brand that I have loved and used for over ten years now, I always love supporting local brands and the products work really efficiently and in my personal opinion are at a really good price point.

Let's walk through my personal favourites in the lineup:

1. More Brows:
It wouldn't be a ModelCo blog post without the mention of probably one of my favourite makeup products ever, More Brows is a thickening eyebrow gel that contains little fibres that attach to your natural eyebrow hair and create a fuller thicker brow. I don't know what it is about this product but it's just so easy to use and really keeps my brows in place, most of the time I don't even need to use a pencil or powder product. I will not leave the house without this on, ever.

2. Face Base Skin Primer:
A clear gel that forms a barrier between your skin and your makeup, creating a smooth base for makeup application. It contains Vitamin C and E to nourish the complexion and helps makeup last all day.

3. BB Plus Cream:
A lightweight BB cream that I can apply like moisturiser and it just blends into my skin covering any redness and pigmentation that I have on my skin. It also contains an SPF of 30 which helps to protect your skin from the sun, it contains Wheatgerm Oil, Vitamin C and Green Tea to give you an antioxidant boost and Caffeine which helps to energise the complexion.

4. Exfoliating Cream Facial Scrub:
A natural exfoliator that contains Walnut Husks to gently exfoliate the skin, removing dead skin and allowing for better product absorption, it also contains Vitamin E, Damask Rose, Rose Geranium, Lavender Oil and Lemon Myrtle to help nourish and deeply cleanse the skin.

5. Replenishing Rose Mist Facial Mist:
A hydrating facial mist that I like to apply over a chemical exfoliant and over makeup to make it look less powdery, scented of rose and contains Acai Fruit Extract and Pomegranate Fruit Extract to give your skin an antioxidant boost.

6. Rosehip Luxury Facial Oil:
Now I know that I said in the past that I have had issues with rose hip oil but this one works for me, it really helps to hydrate my skin and does actually help balance out my oil production. I use it once or twice a week as a treatment.

For more information on ModelCo Click Here.

Sx.

Share:
© The Skincare Obsessive | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig