I love having beautiful skin and polished makeup, but I don't want to waste forever and a day in an effort to get there. I’m a part-time blogger over at Bagful of Notions who enjoys cutting corners in an effort to look great without sacrificing my sanity.


Just consider me as your local guinea pig, litmus tester, makeup cheater and the friend who will tell you when something is stuck between your teeth. Here's a toothpick.

Continue reading to see Nicole's skincare edit...
Nicole's Skincare Edit:

Cleanser: Image Skincare’s Ormedic Balancing Facial Cleanser, a super sudsy cleanser that doesn’t strip the skin’s natural oils, and it smells like the inside of a spa! 

Toner: SK-II’s Whitening Source Clear Lotion, I love how it preps the skin prior to applying moisturizer, serum, etc. 

Serum: that’s a toss up between Image Skincare’s Ageless Total Pure Hyaluronic Filler, which is part of my current rotation, and Aspect’s Extreme B17. 

Eye Cream: ThisWorks’ Perfect Eyes Recovery Cream, it soothes and hydrates my puffy eyes.
Moisturiser: Ren’s Ultra Moisture Day Cream, hello, hydration! 

Sunscreen: Supergoop’s Skin Soothing Mineral Sunscreen with Olive Polyphenols SPF 40, it further calms the redness from rosacea as it protects. This stuff is perfect for sensitive skin, and plays nice with makeup, too.

Nicole's Channels:


//twitter: @bagfulofnotions

//instagram: @bagfulofnotions

Sx.