OSTARA BY PENHALIGON'S.

Ostara is the latest fragrance from acclaimed perfumery Penhaligon's, it's inspired by the spring time bloom the daffodil. The fragrance opens with notes of juniper, violet leaf absolute and spearmint which is layered with notes of aldehydes, blackcurrant and clementine that gives it a citrus hit.

I am personally a big fan of fragrances that contain Aldehydes, it gives the fragrance that powdery note which I love so much, this one is lovely as the clementine gives it a citrus type freshness.

Top notes of Bergamot, Violet Leaves, Clementine, Spearmint, Aldehydes; Red Berries, Blackcurrant Buds and Juniperberry Heart notes of Cyclamen, Hawthorn, Hyacinth, Narcissus, Wisteria, Ylang-Ylang and Beeswax Base notes of White wood, Amber, Musk, Benzion, Styrax and Vanilla.

I would recommend this fragrance to be worn all throughout the year, but I picture myself wearing this a lot through the cooler months, and if you live in Melbourne like me then thats alot.

Sx.
To purchase Ostara by Penhaligon's Click Here.
To find out more about Libertine Parfumerie Click Here.