INDERMICA BRIGHTENING CREAM.

Image: www.advancedcosmeceuticals.com.au


I love a brightening product as much as the next person, and anytime I can incorporate one into my routine then I will. The latest product in my routine is the Brightening Cream from Indermica which is a Hydroquinone and Paraben Free cream that overtime will help to brighten the skin, deal with dullness and overtime will boost hydration, bonus!

THE RUNDOWN:

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf helps to enhance the absorption of ingredients, SulforaWhite helps inhibit melanin formation, Garden Crest Sprouts Extract acts as a brightening agent as well as Liquorice Root Extract, Daisy Flower Extract helps to soothe inflammation, Maritima Extract helps to brighten the complexion, Hyaluronic Acid helps retain moisture and Vitamin E adds moisture and free radical protection.

WHERE / WHEN DO I APPLY THIS:

Morning and or evening ontop of the Indermica Brightening Serum, in conjunction with sunscreen.

For more information on Indermica Click Here.

Sx.









Share:
© The Skincare Obsessive | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig