Elizabeth Arden PRO is a brand that I have been introduced too recently, it's completely different to the Elizabeth Arden products that you buy in department stores, this is their cosmeceutical line of products that contains high active ingredients, and let's be honest you all know how much I love a cosmeceutical.

The line consists of products that are clinically proven to maintain optimal skin health and overtime will give you the appearance of younger skin. I have been using the products for quite some time now and I have seen dramatic results from using them, my skin and I are very happy.

Let's walk through my favourite products...


Gentle Facial Cleanser:
This cleanser is like a lotion which means it doesn't foam so there is no need to worry about it drying your skin out, it contains an LCA complex which is a Lactic Acid combined with Vitamins A,C,E & PRO-A to give your skin an antioxidant boost. I personally like using this as a second cleanse after I have removed my makeup or as a first cleanse on bare skin in the mornings.

Hydration Peel Pads:
These are exfoliating peel pads that you swipe over your face in the traditional toner stage of your routine, they contain acids like Glycolic, Lactic and Mandelic to exfoliate the skin and help to maintain it's optimal skin health, exfoliating regularly also helps the products that you use absorb better. These are recommended to be used 2-3 times a week to build up tolerance.

Age Defying Serum:
This is a serum that is best to be used at night as it contains a AHA Retinoid Conjugate which will help to anti age the complexion and makes skin firmer and brighter.

Triple Action Protector With Sunscreen:
This is a tinted moisturiser with sunscreen that contains ingredients retinoids and AHA's and is the perfect finishing layer to your routine.

*It is really important that when you are using such active products that you use a sunscreen of at least 30+ every morning to help protect your skin.
*If you are a guy reading this I would be careful using the Hydration Peel Pads after shaving as it may cause some stinging or irritation, I normally wait a day after shaving before using them.Sx.

To find out more about the Elizabeth Arden Pro line Click Here.