THE INTERVIEWS: MELISSA BUBBLES.



I have had the pleasure of knowing Melissa for the past year and she always manages to make me laugh until I'm crying, she has an amazing blog and youtube channel and is really passionate about the blogging industry.

Continue reading to see Melissa's skincare edit...



Heya im Melissa Bubbles and I am the writer and Star of Melissa Bubbles Beauty, Fashion & Life!  My blog and YouTube channel are about everything 
Beauty, cosmetics, skincare, hair care, nail care and nail art. Fashion, any trends, colours and styles that are out now and My Life, things that are happening friends, family and recipes. 
I write and film about everything that interests me, products I like, love or dislike.
I upload videos every Wednesday and Saturday.

Skin Type: Combination, Dry, Sensitive.

Melissa's Skincare Edit:

Cleanser: Antipodes Grace Gentle Cream Cleanser.

Toner: Natio Face Mist Toner.

Serum / Oil: Rosehip Plus Rosehip Oil.

Moisturiser: Sweet Cinnamon By Malka Daily Watermelon Moisturiser.

Eye Cream: People For Plants Eye Cream.

Body Scrub: Premium Spa Australia - Sugar Body Scrub ( Frangipani & Coconut)

Melissa's Social Media Channels:



Twitter: @Melissa_Bubbles

Instagram: @Melissa_bubbles

Share:
© The Skincare Obsessive | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig