Lara and I have been friends for over ten years now and we both share a passion for all things beauty, Im honoured to have her on my site.

Continue reading to see Lara's skincare edit...

About me: I'm a late-twenty something with a love of all things cruelty free beauty. No bunnies were harmed in the making of my face. Skin Type: Combination and sensitive, prone to dermatitis.

Lara's Skincare Edit:

Cleanser: Skinn by Dimitri James Olive & Enzyme Balm Cleanser

Toner: Lush Cosmetics Eau Roma Water Toner

Serum: RosehipPLUS Cold Pressed Rosehip Oil

Eye Cream: Innoxa ORGANIC Brightening Eye Cream

Moisturiser: Lush Cosmetics Celestial Facial Moisturiser

Sunscreen: NATIO Ageless Daily Moisturiser with SPF 30+

Exfoliator: Alpha-H Liquid Gold

Rivet Licker
Cruelty Free Beauty and Alternative Hair Blogger

Lara's Social Media Channels:

Shop Lara's Skincare Edit: