Im not going to lie, shaving is not one of my favourite things to do but I do enjoy finding products that make the regime abit more enjoyable. Shaving is such a personal preference, I personally don't like to grow too much facial hair, Im kind of in the middle of the scale, I like abit of stubble but not too much.

I don't know about you but I hate the feeling of freshly shaved skin, I have found a way of avoiding that with the VS Sassoon I-Control 3 Day Effect Face Trimmer, it's an electrical shaver that only shaves the top layer of your facial hair leaving you with abit of stubble as opposed to a clean shave. I personally love it because it just keeps facial hair neat and tidy without completely getting rid of it.

The trimmer is waterproof and can be used in the shower, it also comes with a charger and it can be used cordless or plugged in.

I think that it would be the perfect gift for fathers day.

For more information Click Here.

Sx.