SEEING THE LIGHT.

DERMALOGICA POWERBRIGHT TRx.




Dermalogica has been a brand that I have used and loved for over ten years, we all have those particular brands that for some reason just work for our skin and that we can always fall back on and Dermalogica is one of those brands for me. The products in the line always contain the highest quality of ingredients that work well in maintaing skin health.

Their latest offering is the POWERBRIGHT TRx range which is made up of a brightening serum, day cream with SPF50 and a night cream. The products in the line help to fight pigmentation and give your skin an overall glow. When the skin is even toned it will naturally appear younger and means you can wear less foundation, bonus!

Continue reading to hear about the line...

C-12 PURE BRIGHT SERUM:



A potent brightening serum that can be used morning and night under the corresponding day and night creams, overtime in conjunction with sunscreen it will help to fade brown spots, discolouration and even out the skin tone.

PURE LIGHT SPF50:



I love this day cream, first of all it contains an SPF50 in a lightweight non-whitening formula which makes it easy to incorporate sun protection into your routine. The product helps to diminish brown spots, discolouration and overtime will even out your complexion. The product contains Oleosome technology which will regulate melanin production, it also contains red and brown algae to even out skin tone, Hyaluronic Acid will help to keep the skin moisturised. Does not contain artificial fragrances, colours or parabens.

PURE NIGHT:



My personal favourite product in the lineup, it's a thick gel consistency that absorbs instantly and for me absorbs quickly and leaves my skin feeling plump and extra hydrated. Like all the products in the lineup it will help to brighten the skin and even out skin tone, for me it also helps to soothe out any redness I may have on my skin, works beautifully over the corresponding serum.

I have been using the products for the past couple of months and I am very impressed, with the brightening serum and night cream in conduction with the SPF day cream I have noticed that my skin is a lot brighter and I have been using less makeup which is always a bonus.

In conjunction with using these products I also had a series of Dermalogica Bio Surface peels to read about my experience click the links below:

Week 1,  Week 2,  Week 3,  Week 4.

To find out more about Dermalogica Click Here.

Sx.

Share:
© The Skincare Obsessive | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig