Scent Salvation.

Italian Summer Fig by The Body Shop.



Those who know me know that I'm a fan of anything that smells like Fig, when I heard that The Body Shop was launching a Fig fragrance I knew instantly that I wanted it in my collection. The fragrance is apart of their latest collection called Voyage which has different scents to mimic the fragrances of different places around the world.

My favourite in the lineup is obviously the fig fragrance which aims to remind you of fragrances of Italy, I actually lived in Italy when I was little and at home and at my nonnas we had a fig tree so I was always have very nostalgic memories when I smell it's fragrance. 

The fragrance captures the essence of sun ripened figs, which has a sweet edge to it but also smells quite elegant with nutty notes. The fragrance also contains notes of Tuscan Rose, Amber and Oakwood to give it a floral edge.

For me a fig fragrance is the perfect thing to wear in summer or all throughout the year.

For more information on the range Click Here.

Sx.


Share:
© The Skincare Obsessive | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig