L'OCCITANE PRECIOUS BB CREAM SPF 30.



So, for those who don't know what a BB cream is it's essentially a moisturiser, sunscreen and tint in one which is great for those of us who are time poor in the mornings. The thing I love about a BB cream is that I can get my skincare benefits, sun protection and tint all in one, perfect for those days when I just want to nip around to the shops or don't feel the need for a full coverage base but just want a little something on my skin.


One of my favourite skincare brands L'Occitane has tried their hand at the BB cream category with their latest offering the Imortelle Precious BB Cream with SPF30 which helps to even out the skin, cover any redness and leave your skin glowing and protected from the sun. The cream is enriched with brands classic ingredient the Immortelle Oil which has major anti ageing benefits for the skin.

For more information on L'Occitane Click Here.

Sx.