Serums are the one part of your routine where I would recommend investing abit more money into, they are normally a lot thinner in consistency that a moisturiser therefore they absorb quicker into the skin and deliver potent ingredients deep into the skin.

I have been using Ultra MD serums for over a year now and they are one of my favourites as they have the highest quality of ingredients that actually make a difference to your skin. Once you start using cosmeceutical skincare you won't look back, it actually contains ingredients that make a difference to how your skin looks and feels.

Click through to see my favourites...


Ultimate Brightening Serum:
This is one of those serums that changed my life, with continuous use (one bottle lasted 4 months) with sunscreen (I use Ultraceuticals SPF50+) I noticed a reduction in pigmentation and my skin had an overall brightness to it. It contains ingredients like Artocarpus Extract, Bearberry Extract and Niacinamide with a combination of AHA and BHA's to gently exfoliate the skin.

Ultimate Refining Serum:
Retinol is the most important part of my routine, it helps with cell turnover and is classed as the superstar anti ageing ingredient all over the world. This serum also contains Pro Vitamin C which is an essential ingredient in any anti ageing skincare routine. Only to be used at night in conduction with sunscreen in the morning.

Ultimate Diminishing Complex:
A hydroquinone free skin brightening serum that helps with uneven skin and hyper pigmentation, it contains Artocarpus, Niacinamide and Melissa Offcinalis Extracts combined with exfoliating agents to gently exfoliate and bright the complexion. I use this on alternate days with the brightening serum.

Ultimate RED-Action Complex:
This serum helps to calm down any redness on the skin due to photo damage, it contains Kinetin, Andrographolide and Niacinamide to reduce red and blotchy patches on the skin. I find it really soothing after shaving or after any sort of treatment that I have gone through.

I know I have said this earlier but when you are using such medical grade products it is really important to be protecting your skin from the sun with a sunscreen of at least 30+ or 50+, I use the Ultraceuticals SPF50 everyday rain hail or shine, especially when using a brightening serum you want to make sure your protecting your skin from future damage.

For more information on UltraMD Click Here.

Sx.