Lancome UV Expert XL-Shield BB Complete




BB creams have definitely come into their own the past couple of years or so, for those who don't know what a BB cream is, it's a beauty balm that was created years ago by a plastic surgeon that wanted to offer their patients a product that had coverage with a high sun protection factor.

Lancome have brought out their own version of a BB cream which they have called 
UV Expert XL-Shield BB Complete which is a tinted cream with an SPF of 50+. It has a slight grey tinge to it which at first I was abit sceptical on but when applied to the skin it gives you a nice glow with a slight hint of coverage.

I wore it one day on its own when I was getting the tram to a facial and just wanted something on my face and I noticed how glowing my skin was on my journey, it's also nice to have a sunscreen of 50+ on your face while your out and about.

To find out more about Lancome you can go to 


Sx.
Share:
© The Skincare Obsessive | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig