Ultraceuticals Ultra UV Protective Daily Moisturiser SPF 50+.



Pretty big statement I know but sunscreen really is the most important part of your skincare routine, especially if you live in Australia where we have such harsh sunlight.

And if your like me and do quite a strenuous anti ageing routine it's super important to protect your skin from the sun otherwise the damage that you are trying to reverse will just come back to haunt you, I know how rude.

Ultraceuticals do my favourite sunscreen on the market, the formulas always absorb really easily and never leave you with that greasy feeling and never whitening.

At the moment I'm using the Ultra UV Protective Daily Moisturiser SPF 50+ sometimes as my moisturiser or sometimes over a moisturiser depending on how my skin feels.

I always apply this to the back of my hands and neck and all down my neck as well, it's really important to apply rain hail or shine, yes even when it's raining as the uv rays are fighting harder to get through the clouds therefor you still need that protection.

For more information on Ultraceuticals Click Here.

Sx.

Sx
Share:
© The Skincare Obsessive | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig