If anyone of you follow me on instagram You would know that I am obsessed with french pharmacy skincare, the products are always aimed towards more sensitive skin types and normally contain some sort of thermal water or ingredient exclusive to that region.


One of my favourite french pharmacy brand is Nuxe, I have only tried their lip balm before which I’m obsessed with but I recently received some skincare from them to try, and the obsession is starting all over again.


I received products from the Merveillance line and today I will talk you through the products I received.


Merveillance expert serum: Lightweight in consistency like all serums should be in my opinion, but lightweight doesn’t mean it’s not potent, because for me personally my skin felt nourished and lifted after the first use, It contains a technology called Oléoactif which targets the main proteins in the skin vimentin, collagen and elastin, it fills in visible lines and instantly firms the complexion, and boy does it ever. The serum also contains hyaluronic acid which can hold up to 100 times it weight in water, great for skin in need of hydration.


Merveillance expert correcting cream for visible lines: It has the same ingredients as the serum but is a much thicker consistency and used in conjunction with the serum leaves your skin noticeably firmer and hydrated.


Sx.