Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Hydrating Milk Cleanser.




Napoleon Perdis doesn't do anything by halves, his auto pilot range has expanded enormously over the years and is always contained in beautiful black and gold containers.

I have been trailing the Auto Pilot Hydrating Milk Cleanser from the line and I'm not going to like I'm very very impressed. First of all it comes in an airless pump which I love because you know you are getting every last drop of the product, it is a small pot but you only need the tiniest amount to cleanse your whole face and neck, anywhere from half a pump to a pump. This to me is something that I don't want to waste on removing makeup but I want it on my skin, doing it’s thing.

The product contains Donkey Milk, which Cleopatra famously soaked in to get that gorgeous complexion, and hey if it’s good enough for her than it’s good enough for me. It also contains Omega’s 3 and 6 which will help to balance the skin and keep it healthy.

Napoleon Perdis Auto Pilot Hydrating Milk Cleanser / 50ml / RRP AUD $69.


Sx.

Share:
© The Skincare Obsessive | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig