You all know that I'm obsessed with beauty, but that obsession doesn't just stop at skincare and makeup, I'm pedantic about keeping my hair healthy and well groomed, even if I leave the house with just brows and a bit of concealer there always has to be something in my hair, it's just one of things.

About two or so years ago I met Luna, or as I call her my guardian hair angel, Luna has such a bubbly personality and it is an absolute joy to be around her, I love that I have found a hairdresser that I trust and can just sit in the chair, not say a word and she will do what's best for my hair.

And let's be honest, is there any relationship closer than a gay man and his hairdresser? I think not.

Luna had worked internationally and also has done a lot of work on celebrities, so you know you always get treated to the best when you are her client.

For the past few months we have been talking about putting some colour in my hair, and we finally decided on a colour, a dark blone / copper shade on the ends, she used a balayage technique.

She also used a mask and serum from the Shu Uemura hair line which she has completely converted me too, ill run you through some of the products she used:




Repair Master:
For damaged hair, contains golden roots extract and ceramide 4 000.

Shimmer Master:
Too add shine, contains eglantine rose and fundamental vitamins to add radiance to the hair.

Moisture Master:
For dry hair, contains gardenia oil and a vitamin e derivative, helps to smooth the hair and add moisture.

There is a product called the Master Base which the appropriate serum gets added too depending on the clients needs.

I will say I have been using the Shu Uemura line for years now and I don't know how I ever did without it.

*All images taken by @lunamakeup.

For more information on Maison Tsumiki:
http://www.maisontsumiki.com

For more information on Shu Uemura:
http://www.shuuemuraartofhair.com/_en/_ww/

Sx.