Philosophy No Reason To Hide Instant Skin Tone Perfecting Moisturiser SPF 20.




Lately I have been favouring a more natural base, I know shock horror right? I do like a fuller coverage for night but during the day I just like to use some sort off tinted moisturiser with sunscreen in it underneath a loose powder.

Philosophy have just launched the Instant Skin Tone Perfecting Moisturiser which contains an SPF of 20 and like all Philosophy products has a multitude of skincare benefits while still giving you a light coverage base, bonus.

It aims to take the place of your moisturiser, sunscreen and foundation, it's a hydrating formula that evens out skin tone and still lets the skins natural glow shine through, it contains ingredients like liquorice (brightening) and  retinal palmitate (low dose retinol) which help to brighten and renew the skin over time.

It has a more yellow base to it which is good for those who suffer with redness as it will help to counteract that, I wore it one day without powder and it lasted pretty well, I would normally always powder my foundation though, but definitely left it with a nice glow.

To find out more about Philosophy you can go to:
www.philosophyskincare.com.au

Sx.






Share:
© The Skincare Obsessive | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig