By Terry Sheer Expert Fluid Foundation.







There is just something about a By Terry foundation, beautifuly scented of rose and no matter what formula you pick (and yes I have tried them all, hashtag beauty blogger problems) they seem to blend into the skin seamlessly.


I picked up the Sheer Expert Fluid foundation and it covers like an absolute dream, it is sheer but still a reasonable medium coverage, has a nice glow to it but if you have oilier skin I would recommend setting it with a powder, I have a fair to medium complexion about a NC20-NC25 in MAC if that helps anyone and this shade tends to blend in perfectly, It might be a tad dark for me but I prefer to have my foundation abit darker because I find when I powder it lightens up a bit.







X
Share:
© The Skincare Obsessive | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig