SK-II Stempower Eye Cream.




For those who know me know that I go through phases in my skincare routine, right now I'm obsessed with SK-II the products are just beautiful and luxury skincare at it's finest.

I know sometimes I get abit of slack because I use such expensive products, but for me I like to use things that work for my particular skin, and I know that for me whenever I use SK-II I notice a big difference in my skin, which is why I will continue to use the products.

Their latest offering is the Stempower Eye Cream, it contains the brands signature ingredient Pitera and a combination of Stem-Acanax Eye Complex which triggers a chain reaction within the skin that firms the under eye area and like all the products in the lineup the Pitera is there to help add radiance.

In two weeks most consumers noticed a brighter and firmer under eye area (and so have I!)

SK-II Stempower Eye Cream / RRP: $149 / Selected David Jones And Myer Stores.

For more information on this product and others from the SK-II line Click Here.

Sx.
Share:
© The Skincare Obsessive | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig