I know that everyone these days are all about natural or organic skincare and I can see why, when you really think about it wouldn't you want to know what your putting onto your body? It's amazing to see how far brands have come when it comes to using more natural ingredients in their products.






I have just recently tried the Puretopia range and it's lovely and is 100% sulfate and paraben free, Im going to run you through a few of the products I have tried.






Hydrating & Skin Plumping Body Lotion: Contains aloe, shea butter and rosehip. Quite a thick lotion when you first put it on but absorbs pretty instantly and leaves skin instantly moisturised, smells very natural and has a nice refreshing feel to it.






Exfoliating & Renew Body Polish: Amazonian Acai & Guarana. Has a nice grit to it with a creaminess to it which I like in a scrub because it won't fall off as soon as you apply it, a great way to exfoliate your skin with a natural product.






Eye Rescue Refreshing & Detoxifying: One of those tubes with the metal applicator on the tip, really helps to de puff the under eye area and the thing I love the most it's quite a large tip, I find most of them to small for my eyes. It contains Vitamin C and Cornflower to brighten the eye area.







x