Olay Touch Of Foundation BB Creme SPF 15.


Image: www.olay.com.au


Im not going to lie I'm abit of a fan of this whole BB and CC phase, I especially love these type of products on off duty days when I'm just around the house or walking to the corner store, they replace the need for moisturiser, sunscreen and a tint we love abit of a time saver.

The thing I love most about this product is that I apply it like I would a moisturiser with my fingertips and it just seems to blend into place leaving me with a more even complexion, I like to put abit of mineral powder onto to set it.

The product contains 7 benefits:

Line minimising
Nourishes the skin
Tone enhancement
Gentle exfoliation
Pore refinement
Anti oxidants
Lifting

Can I get five? thanks.

To find out more about Olay Click Here.

Sx
Share:
© The Skincare Obsessive | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig