Benefit Cosmetics Puff Off.




Benefit are always ahead of the pack when it comes to beauty innovations, a few weeks ago I attended the Glamour Affair bloggers event in Melbourne and we were treated to a lesson in the latest benefit products.

The first product was their eye cooling gel puff off, which contains cooling ingredients and a metal tip to depuff and brighten the under eye area. Im not gonna lie I’m pretty picky when it comes to eye cream but you know me ill try anything beauty related, The benefit trainers told us that you could even apply the product on top of makeup and I already had some makeup on (obviously) and I thought alright ill give this a go, I applied it onto of my concealer knowing that it might disturb it but no it didn’t disturb my makeup at all, it made my under eye area a lot bright and almost filled in any of the fine lines around my eyes, I was hooked!

I have only been using it for a few weeks now so can tell yet if it has an effect on my eyes but I can tell you for sure that it definitely does have an instant effect on the eyes so I would keep it in my kit as an instant fix.

For more information on benefit products you can go to http://www.benefitcosmetics.com

Sx.
Share:
© The Skincare Obsessive | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig