Jergens Body Care.




Jergens body products are the number one body lotion brand in the United States and hooray the line is now available in Australia exclusively to Priceline stores. Jergens body products aim to leave men and women with more smoother and glowing skin with their daily moisturising lotions. The line contains the first BB Body Perfection Cream with leaves the skin with a light tint and smoothes out any imperfections, I have personaly tried the product and you defintley glow after using it and the good things is at the end of the night you can just wash it off, I wore it with a white tshirt and grey pants and never noticed any of the product rub off onto my clothes which is always a bonus.


The line is formulated with HydraLucence Blend which is unique to the Jergens line up, the products aim to add a glow to your skin and I noticed after using the products for a few days my skin felt quite velvety.

“Jergens Australian ambassador Cheyenne Tozzi says, “I have been using Jergens® products for a long time. I first discovered Jergens when I moved to New York to model when I was 17 and it totally transformed the way I thought about a body moisturiser, not only does my skin feel beautifully nourished and hydrated, but it truly glows. It’s one of my secrets to beautiful skin!”

The line is excluisve to Priceline stores and ranges from $4.99 to $14.99 and I have to say in my honest opinion they are a real value product at that price, for the quality of the products and how they make your skin feel.


Sx.
Share:
© The Skincare Obsessive | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig