Let’s be honest, aussies love a good tan, especially during the winter season when we (and by we I mean me) don’t get much sun and end up paler than normal. Australia’s much loved tanning line JBronze have improved their face flawless tan that includes a higher percentage of DHA that makes for a deeper and more bronzed tan.


JBronze is more than just a faux tan it actually contains skincare ingredients like shea butter, macadamia oil, coconut oil, argan oil, gurana, cranberry and goji berry to hydrate and nourish the skin.


I have personally used JBronze before and it’s always golden brown instead of orange, and fades naturally without leaving patches.


“Jbronze Face Flawless Tan is now a slightly deeper colour, with hydrating ingredients and of course a natural faux glow. Jbronze fans will be very happy, I know I am!” Jennifer says.


Sx,