Image: http://cactusskincare.com


Cactus skincare is a brand that has alot of press lately, I keep on seeing it popping up on social media, and you know me there’s nothing in the skincare world that I wont try.


The range is made up of natural and organic ingredients and they do not test on animals. The thing I love about the line is that there are few products in the line making it more simple for consumers, and runs on the idea of a routine of cleansing, moisturising and a mask a few times a week.


Today im going to talk about the white clay mask.


Im a big fan of masks if I have time in the morning ill pop one on while im having breakfast and replying to blog emails, this one is great because it contains a host of natural ingredients like sandalwood and lemon oil. It does contain kaolin and bentonite clay but its not super drying like other ones can be.


I put the mask on for about twenty minutes rinsed it off then did some blog stuff and was quite suprised when I looked back in the mirror, my skin looked really glowy and clear.


Suitable for all skin types and for those who are fans of natural skincare.


For more information you can go to http://www.cactusskincare.com


Sx.