The Jojoba Company Botanical Hydrating Face Mask.



I believe that face masks are a very important addition to your skincare routine, and there is something for everyone wether it be a clay purifying mask, an exfoliating mask or a hydrating mask.


I personally like any type of mask but the thing I love about this hydrating mask from the jojoba co is that it’s not drying or exfoliating it’s just a good all round hydrator. 


If I have time before I hop in the shower, or whilst im responding to blog emails I like to apply a thin layer and leave it on for twenty minutes or so. After I rinse the mask off my skin has a nice glow and feels super hydrated and soothed.


For more information on products and stockists you can go to http://www.thejojobacompany.com.au

Sx.
Share:
© The Skincare Obsessive | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig