The Fragrance Obsessive: Hugo Boss Bottled.



I can honestly say that I can understand how men don’t want to buy into the whole grooming or beauty thing, but I believe that Hugo Boss has a way of making their products applicable for men by understanding what modern day masculinity means, their fragrances always come in masculine minimal packaging which also helps.


The fragrance is designed for the man who doesn’t let success define him but he creates his own success in his own way. With the success of Hugo Boss the brand this fragrance has now reached the status of a timeless classic and sets the benchmark for other mens fragrances.


Im not gonna lie I’m not usually one for mens fragrance on myself, I normally prefer women fragrances but I really like this one it’s fresh and not to over powering with top notes of apple, middle notes of geranium and cinnamon and sensual woody base, I can’t necessarily pin point the exact note I like but I feel as though all of the notes come together beautiful for a lovely day to day fragrance.


Hugo Boss fragrances are available in Australia from Myer and David Jones stores nationwide.


Sx.
Share:
© The Skincare Obsessive | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig