L’Occitane Fleurs De Cerisier L’Eau.




“The season of frivolity.”


Top Notes: Lemon, Blackcurrant, Watermelon.


Heart (Middle): Cherry Blossom, Violet, Rose.


Base: Musky Woody Trail.



I don’t really think you can go wrong with a fragrance from L’Occitane, they are always such beautiful scents, and never to overpowering and I mean that in a good way, there always fresh and light and so easy to wear. Their latest offering is “Fleurs De Cerisier L’Eau” which is a fresh floral fragrance for spring/summer, I love that as soon as you wear it you feel like your uplifted and it’s fresh without being to sweet. 



I think that it is the perfect fragrance to wear during the warmer days and it refreshes you but isn’t so strong that it will give you a headache, but for me personally I would wear it during the autumn winter months as well as a bit of a pick me up.


L’Occitane are famous for their body products, and with this fragrances comes a shower milk with I adore, a moisturising link to form a layering effect to help the fragrance last longer and a hand cream in a perfect travel size.




Product Range:


Eau De Toilette (50ml) $50, Limited Edition.


Shower Milk: 250ml $28


Moisturizing Milk 250ml $39


Hand Cream $12


Fragrance Touch 14ml $30









For more information on L’Occitane you can go to au.loccitane.com x
Share:
© The Skincare Obsessive | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig