I normally don’t use a moisturiser in the morning because I have an oilier skin type and I find that using a serum alone is enough moisture for my skin, but since reading up on different things and learning that moisturiser is their to protect your skin from the elements and seal everything in that you have used prior, I have made it a mission to start using one everyone morning. I do use one at night normally but not in the morning.


I love this one from elemis because it is matte, and doesn’t leave your skin with that greasy feeling and tends to absorb into the skin instantly, and I believe that is a good quality to have in a mens cream as most men me included hate the feeling of product sitting on the skin.


The product has been tested on men and is clinically proven to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and increase hydration up to 72%. It contains anti oxidants and exotic oils to deeply anti age the complexion while still leaving you with a matte finish.


For stockists and more information you can go to http://www.elemisaustralia.com.au


X