Diptyque Cleansing Balm.



Image: wwww.meccacosmetica.com.au

I love a good cleansing balm, and I think it’s safe to say that all beauty bloggers love a Diptyque candle. Im not gonna like when I heard my favourite candle house was releasing a skincare line I may or may not have screamed. I used to personaly use a cleansing balm to remove my makeup, but now I tend to use it as an actual skin cleanser because let’s be honest they are usually not cheap, and you want that nutrients on your skin not wasted on removing makeup.


The idea of a cleansing balm is that it is a solid oil which you massage onto dry skin and once you add water it emulsifies into a foam and then you rinse off, it’s normaly recommended that you rinse of with warm water but I actually discovered that this cleanser is best rinsed off with cooler water.


The balm like all Diptyque products is beautiful, the product itself is a heavy mix of Sweet Almond Oil, Beeswax, and Hazel Seed Oil which all work to nourish the skin, it also contains an essential oil blend of Ylang-Ylang, softening Mimosa and astringent Geranium. You can also use this product as a mask left on anywhere from 10-15 minutes.



Sx.

Share:
© The Skincare Obsessive | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig