THE BASE BY LARA BINGLE.



I started my blog six months ago with no sort of vision of where it would go, it was just a place where I could talk about my passion and keep myself busy, six months in and I have built a business from the ground up and I still get a thrill when someone wants to work with me and when I get an invitation to an event. The other day I got an email from Sydney’s leading press agency Carrera Press Agency and I was expecting a media release but infact it was an invitation to attend a media launch for Lara Bingle’s new beauty venture “THE BASE.”


I have been a big fan of Lara’s for a while now and it really was a career highlight meeting her and something that happend in my career ill never forget, she was down to earth and so professional and had something special about her that you just can’t explain. She came in with those piercing blue eyes and a Josh Goot dress on and we were all in awe of her, It was set in a private home in Sydney’s paddington surrounded by blue skies and jasmine trees.


Her down to earth approach has really inspired me, and I believe that’s why she created THE BASE so that everyone could have the basic stables in their beauty routine, she said that you can use the LB cream as a base and then add a matte bronzer to contour the face and add highlight wherever you want to glow. Im not gonna lie it made me want to change my whole routine.


“The base is your foundation to transform your look and enable you to enhance your inner beauty.”


I’m going to take you through every product in the lineup:


The range consists of products to create that LB glow and ranges from $12-$39.




Tanning Application Mitt $12 : Fits over your hands and enables you to apply tan from head to toe without staining your hands, a must have for any tanning routine.




LB Cream with SPF15 (Available in Fair, Beige, Caramel and Honey) $24: This is my personal favourite product in the line, LB says it’s all you need to create a flawless base, she uses it in place of her day moisturiser. It has everything, a creamy tint and SPF protection and you can add the Matte Bronze and or Shimmer Illuminator to create that signature LB glow.




Skin Illuminator Matte Bronze $24: This product is super special because it contains matte bronze pigments that help you contour and shape your face, You can mix it in with the LB cream to give you a glow or combine with the Shimmer Illuminator for a natural radiance.




Skin Illuminator Shimmer $24: Contains light reflecting particles that you use to highlight the high points of your face, cheekbones, bridge of the nose, cupids bow and brow bone, you can also use on the body to create an all over glow.




Instant Tan Mousse $29: I love a good tanning mousse, I just feel like you get better control and this one works perfectly with the Tanning Mitt. The thing I love most is it doesn’t sit on the skin, it absorbs and has very little fragrance. You can also use the Gradual Tanning Lotion to top up your colour.






Gradual Tanning Lotion $29: This is quite an interesting product, I normally expect gradual tanning lotions to be white like a moisturiser but this is a tinted cream which immediately gives you a golden glow, and develops a tan over time. Perfect for those with paler skin who just want a hint of colour. Like all the products in the line it absorbs pretty much instantly so you can apply at night before bed or in the morning as a moisturiser.




Wash Off Bronzing Gel $29: This product gives you an instant bronze glow and can be rinsed off at night, perfect to use with the Tanning Mitt so you don’t stain your hands, leaves you bronzed and radiant.


Body Glow Oil $39: A body oil containing chocolate shimmer, which smells like holiday in a bottle. You can use it onto of your existing faux glow, or mixed in with your body lotion to enhance your glow.


For more information on THE BASE CLICK HERE.


Images provided by The Base. 


Sx


Share:
© The Skincare Obsessive | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig